Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Snow snow snow!!


(Above: Icicles and a curtain of snow overhanging my office window - my heater is definitely on this morning!)


(Above: Icicles in the first light of morning, taken out my kitchen window whilst making a cup of coffee).

Thsi morning the top of my office window is obscured by an overhanging curtain of snow and icicles. The view that I can still see out there is beautiful - everything is covered in about a foot of beautiful white snow and the early morning sun is turning everything a warm golden colour.
I feel for the farmers and everybody who has to work outside in these conditions but at the same time as someone who grew up without seasons to speak of I absolutely love it. Here are a few photos of the views I'm enjoying this morning...I hope you are all safe and warm wherever you are. (And drive safe if you're travelling).


No comments:

Post a Comment